Frequently Asked Questions
Have some questions?
Click on some of the most frequently asked questions below to see if we have your answer.
Peanut butter is rich in healthy fats, protein, vitamin B3, and E along with amino acids.Peanut butter is rich in vitamin B3, a supplement that helps improve flexibility and reduce inflammation.Protein is essential in your dog’s diet; peanut butter can be an easy add-on for some extra protein.
Peanut butter contains high levels of antioxidants and can provide an energy boost to tired or lethargic dogs.
The Active Dawg bone broth is USDA Certified organic and all “natural”, 100% real chicken. Rich in type II collagen to repair joints and cartilage.
Our bone broth is loaded with Type II collagen and glucosamine. Not only does bone broth contain a high amount of glucosamine, but it’s also packed with other joint protecting compounds like chondroitin and hyaluronic acid.
- Organic and Made in the USA
- Rich in Protein, Healthy Fats, Collagen, Vitamins B, and E
- All Natural, 100% Real Chicken that’s Minimally Processed
- FREE FROM: Gluten, Dairy, Soy, By-Products, Grains, Artificial Dyes, Preservatives, and Antibiotics
- Great for Recovery and Re-Hydration
Highly Digestible is a naturally complete protein free of common allergens and contains essential and nonessential amino acids.
Bone Broth Is a great nutrition additive for sick dogs. Ever had a dog with terrible diarrhea and had trouble getting then back on solid food? Or a dog who is convalescing and doesn’t have a great appetite but you know they need more nutrition?
Bone broth contains gelatin which helps restore and protect the gut lining.
Bone broth is an excellent source of important minerals and can bolster the immune system.
Increased appetite due to a healthy, optimally-functioning digestive track.
Currently, we only sell Active Dawg products via our website. We offer free shipping domestically in the USA, and low costs shipping internationally to most countries.
Active Dawg Chicken bone broth has only one ingredient i.e. chicken bone broth.There are no additives. The broth is simmered for a little over 24 hours after which it is dehydrated and run through a blender to ensure a consistent powder. It is naturally loaded with proteins, Type II collagen, vitamins, balanced electrolytes, essential and non-essential amino acids.Peanuts in their natural state contain no salts. To aid in maintaining electrolytes, Active Dawg peanut butter powder contains 0.049 grams of salt and sugar per tablespoon (or 0.06 per 2oz pack).This makes peanut butter (and of course, the chicken bone broth) great for recovery and re-hydration of active dogs or dogs suffering from illness or occasional bouts of diarrhea.
Unfortunately, most store chicken and other broths include additives such as color, sugars, and salts to cover up its poor quality. They also add garlic and onions to their broths, which is harmful to dogs and should be avoided.
So, what is so great about Active Dawg All Natural Chicken Bone Broth?
As the broth is simmering over low heat for 24 hours, nutrients and minerals leach from the bones and infuse the water. These minerals include calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, gelatin, glucosamine, chondroitin, glycine, hyaluronic acid, and other trace minerals.
Yes, absolutely! We suggest using Active Dawg chicken bone broth or peanut butter every day to help maintain joint and ligament health, reduce inflammation, aid with digestion, and maintain skin and coat health.
We’re sorry to see you go, but we respect your decision.
To unsubscribe, simply click the link in the footer of your email from us that says “Unsubscribe”.
You will then be taken to a page where you can unsubscribe or manage your email preferences. Please allow up to 48 hours for this to take effect.
Thank you for your patience!If you require the help of our Customer Success team, please send us a message to [email protected]
• ORDER PROCESSING – Our fulfillment team tries to process orders as quickly as they can. On average, they process/ship orders within 1 to 2 business days.
• US SHIPPING – We offer free standard shipping on all orders over $39 to customers within the USA. For the contiguous USA, once shipped, your order should arrive within 2 to 6 business days. However, for PO boxes and military addresses, delivery could take 4 to 45 business days.
• INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING – Standard international shipping starts at $7.99 and may increase depending on the weight of your order. Please be advised that for the standard shipping option, your local post would usually be in charge of the actual delivery. Delivery will take 7 to 21 business days after an order has shipped. For customers from UAE, please use your P.O. box address when choosing our standard shipping method.
• TAXES/CUSTOMS FEES – Active Dawg will not be able to cover or refund any duty fees incurred by your local laws. In most cases, VAT and customs fees will not apply due to the relatively low value of the shipment. However, we still encourage checking the customs and VAT laws of your local region before making a purchase.
RETURN POLICY – Every Active Dawg product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If Active Dawg doesn’t work for you for any reason, you’re 100% covered — simply reach out to our customer success team at [email protected] and let them know why the product didn’t work for you. They will provide you with return instructions and once we’ve received the item back in good condition and its original packaging, we’ll provide you with a full refund for the item you purchased.
If you’ve paid for shipping, please be advised that we won’t be able to refund the shipping fee as the payment goes directly to our shipping partners.
Please also note that all products purchased via limited-time sales events (Black Friday, clearance, etc.) are considered final and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
• WARRANTY POLICY – At Active Dawg, we stand behind the quality of our products 100%. In the unlikely event that you aren’t blown away by the quality of Active Dawg, let us know within 2 months from purchase and we’ll exchange your purchase of Active Dawg product for a new one, free of charge.
Please note that we can only offer replacements of the same product that you originally purchased.
• PRODUCT EXCHANGES – As an Active Dawg customer, you have the option of requesting a product exchange as long as the item you wish to exchange for is of the same price as your original purchase. Simply reach out to our customer success team at [email protected] so they could walk you through the exchange process.
The easiest and fastest way to locate your package is to use the tracking link or number sent to you after your purchase. If you wish to get more information regarding the delivery status of your order, we recommend reaching out to the shipping carrier directly. They have access to the delivery status of your order so they could assist you better. Please use the tracking number associated with your order when inquiring about your package.It rarely happens, but if the courier couldn’t assist you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Success team by email [email protected] so they could help you with any concerns.
No, Active Dawg Chicken Bone Broth has only one ingredient – chicken bone broth!
The broth is simmered for over 23 hours. It is then dehydrated and run through a blender to ensure a consistent powder.
Chicken Bone broth is naturally loaded with protein, collagen, vitamins, balanced electrolytes, essential and non-essential amino acids.
The shelf life of unopened package is 2 years while opened packages have a shelf life of 12 months or 1 year.
However, once the product has been mixed with water, it should be stored in the refrigerator and used within 7 days. If mixed product is unused after 7 days, it should be disposed of.
So, you can purchase multiple packs today at a substantial discount since they can be stored for up to 2 years.
In fact, frozen chicken bone broth or peanut butter powder mixed with water are great treats for our fur buddies. It is a delightful way to add tasty and nutrient-rich hydration to their day.
We recommend that you add the correct amount based on the weight of your dog to a little water and form a paste, then add the balance of the water and stir until the chicken bone broth powder is dissolved.
You may see some minor clumping, this is fine and will have no effect on your dog or the performance of the product.
- For dogs 1 to 25 lbs use 1/2 tablespoon and mix with 1/4 cup of water
- For dogs 26 to 50 lbs use 1 tablespoon and mix with 1/2 cup of water
- For dogs 51 to 75 lbs use 1 1/2 tablespoons and mix with 1 cup of water
- For dogs 76+ lbs use 2 tablespoons and mix with 1 1/2 cup of water
Minimum collagen guarantee 55% (patented)
- Rich in Type II collagen
- Preclinical research suggests significant probiotic effect (patented)
- Support healthy inflammation (patented)
- Reduction in joint pain (patented)
- Naturally rich in electrolytes potassium and sodium in 2:1 ratio
- Rich in calcium for bone health
Active Dawg USDA Certified Organic All-Natural Chicken Bone Broth contains 87 mg or 0.087 grams per tablespoon.
The earlier you start your dog with Active Dawg all-natural chicken bone broth or peanut butter powder, the better.
This is equivalent to supporting your children’s immune system with multi-vitamins.
Chicken bone broth is a natural detoxifier and immune booster.
“My dogs normally scarfs down their food, but with Active Dawg Chicken Bone broth or Peanut Butter added it was gone in half the time. Just a tiny bit makes them lose their minds!”
J Joyce, Greensboro, NC
“Our dog Ray is an extremely picky eater, as he’s gotten older (he’s now 9) he’s gotten even pickier.
Getting Ray to drink enough water every day has been an ongoing battle. Luckily, we were introduced to Active Dawg all-natural Chicken Bone Broth. Ray loves the chicken bone broth, he now eats his entire bowl of food. He really loooooooves the peanut butter powder mixed with water and drinks a full bowl of water now. ”
Kim Malone, Sarasota FL
“Our vet introduced us to Active Dawg after we nearly lost our 5-year-old boxer to heatstroke.
Max loves to play at the dog park with his buddies and often overdoes it.
He’s not one for drinking water as often as he should, despite our ongoing attempts to get him to drink water.
By adding all-natural Chicken bone broth to his morning kibble or serving him a bowl of his now, favorite water – peanut butter, he’s well hydrated and can easily keep up with dogs 3 years younger than him.
Thank you Active Dawg for giving us back our active, happy, and healthy dog.”
Jim Malone, Tampa, FL
“I’ve never seen a dog not come up for air until the entire bowl was licked clean. Thank you Active Dawg ”
“Cookie, Cookie, Cookie is the pickiest eater that you have ever known! A cookie is a 5-year-old rescue that we adopted after her 90-year-old owner passed. Unbeknownst to us, Cookie had been sustaining herself on 3 lbs of ground beef each week, which was not going to continue.
Cookie decided that she would rather starve (with dramatics) than eat lowly dog food. A friend suggested we try adding Active Dawg Peanut Butter to her dry food — a total home run. I’ve never seen a dog not come up for air until the entire bowl was licked clean. Thank you Active Dawg .”
John Ford, Phoenix, AZ
Max, our 8-year-old labrador is beginning to show his age, his hips were starting to get sore after every walk, run, and play date.
For the past month, we have been adding Active Dawg Chick Bone Broth to his kibble, and his mobility has improved, with a bonus that he no longer has loose, gooey poop, my husband is extremely happy to have his running pal back.
M Price, Sarasota Springs, NY