- Portable Dog Water Bottle with foldable water tray.
- Healthier and easier to keep pets hydrated when hiking, walking, or running.
- No leakage design
- Quickly flip up the water tray to create an extra cup, easily flips the water tray back down when your dog is finished drinking.
- Add some Active Dawg Chicken Bone Broth to water to maintain electrolytes and aid in keeping your dog hydrated
- No wasted water, No messy, No extra bowl.
Heat waves and high summer temperatures are just around the corner, and the consequences of heat-related injuries in your dog can be deadly. In addition to children and the elderly, dogs face an increased risk of suffering (and even dying) from heat-related injuries.
Maybe you’ve seen tips about keeping dogs indoors or rescuing dogs left alone in parked cars.
Did you know that:
- In 2018-2019, hundreds of dogs suffered heatstroke and died in a hot car.
- Thousands of dogs are treated annually for heat exhaustion and heatstroke.
- When dogs were taken to their vet with signs of severe heatstroke (neurological changes including multiple seizures, loss of consciousness or being comatose, bleeding disorders including passing vomit or diarrhea with blood, and organ damage), less than half survived – just 43.2%.
- Some breeds are more susceptible than others – large dogs, dogs with short faces such as bulldogs and boxers, and overweight or long-coated dogs are most at risk – but every dog has the potential to suffer from heatstroke. It doesn’t have to be boiling hot for this to happen either
- Pugs and bulldogs are more likely to die while trapped in a hot car.
- Dogs with heart conditions, as well as overweight or underweight dogs, are also more likely to exhibit symptoms of heatstroke.
Signs of heatstroke in dogs
If your dog is experiencing any of the following symptoms, bring them to a cool area as soon as possible and provide them water:
- Excessive, rapid breathing or panting
- Bright pink gums
- Decreased energy
- Rapid heartbeat
Veterinarian Recommended. Dog Approved.
★ HAPPY, HYDRATED PETS make the best traveling companions, and the Active Dawg dog water bottle goes wherever you and your furry friend venture. Reversible leaf-shaped bowl Cap lays flat over the bottle when not in use.
★ A HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE to public water bowls at dog parks, the Active Dawg dog water bottle is made of 100% food-safe material. Treat your pet to a refreshing drink anytime and anywhere.
★ 1-PIECE MOLDED DESIGN makes dispensing water a breeze. The structure reinforces the Active Dawg dog water bottle and shape without detracting from its flexible portability. The sleek, slim contours allow water bottles to fit into car cup holders, and easy to carry in a pocket
★ EASY CARE AND PORTABILITY make the Active Dawg dog water bottle an essential travel accessory. Includes a wrist strap so you can attach your water bottle to a backpack or belt loop. The Active Dawg dog water bottle is dishwasher-safe but the bottle part is NOT.
★ UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE with most water bottlenecks, our expandable silicone seal boasts a leak-proof hermetic seal. When used with our 8-oz bottle, you’ll have plenty of water for traveling with your dog or cat.
Leak-Proof Rubber Ring
- Check the rubber ring before use.
- If lost, do not use; a replacement seal can be purchased at any hardware store.
Tighten the Cap
- Make sure the cap is upright on the bottle and tightened.
- Most leakage case is caused by the slant/untightened cap.
Squeeze the Bottle
- Squeeze the bottle Gently to add water to the built-in water tray for your fur buddy.